Here is a brief list of information that might be helpful:
- I currently shoot using the Canon 5D Mark III. Prior to April 2013, I shot using the Canon Rebel 2Ti.
- The lenses I use regularly are the Canon EF 50mm f/1.2L USM, the Canon EF 100mm f/2.8L IS USM, the Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L USM Zoom Lens, and the Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II USM Zoom Lens.
- The flashes I use are the Canon Speedlite 600EX-RT.
- My camera bag is the Canon Deluxe Photo Backpack 200EG for Canon EOS SLR Cameras. I love it! Using a backpack works out perfectly for me, because I can carry my gear, and still have both hands and arms free to shoot.
- For editing I use Lightroom 5 and Photoshop CS5.
- I edit all of my photos on an iMac or a Mac Book Pro.
- I order my client prints from mpixpro.
- My website is hosted through Blu Domain.
- My blog is hosted through Blogger.
- A few of my favorite reference books are: Understanding Exposure by Bryan Peterson, Composition by Laurie Excell, Lighting for Ditigal Photography by Syl Arena, and The Adobe Photosphop CS5 Book for Digital Photographers by Scott Kelby.
- My favorite websites to go for tips, tricks, inspiration and news are Digital Photography School, PetaPixel, and Beyond Megapixels.
You might also want to check out the Tips + Tricks section of my blog, where you will find posts that I have written with beginners in mind, offering advice about various photography subjects.